Book Haul No.23


Hey Everyone,

How are you?

Obviously, you can tell that this post is a book haul. I didn't do a book haul in April because I only got 6 books and decided to wait until I had enough books to share with you. Well looking at the books that I have accumulated, I think it's enough to share with you guys. Also, this features some of my flickerink candle collection which I highly recommend anyone should try.






Back in April, I was heavily obsessed with the TV show The White Queen and The White Princess and I wanted to pick up the book and see the difference. I still need to catch up on the final episodes from both shows but it is so good, I highly recommend it. I got Three Sisters, Three Queens when I was in Tescos, I just picked it up because it is from Philippa Gregory. I am looking forward to picking these books up. 




After finishing reading Labyrinth in April, I wanted to get the rest of the series immediately. I am planning to pick up Sepulchre sometime in the next couple of months. I have suddenly grown into loving Historical Fiction and I thoroughly enjoyed Labyrinth, I hope I will enjoy the rest of the series. 





What is a book haul from Steph without some Penguin English Library Editions? I was in Waterstones one day and I saw the spines and immediately decided to purchase it. Of course, I did read the blurb to be sure if I wanted to pick it up. 





A book to movie theme in this picture. I already own a copy of Alice in Wonderland but I saw this edition and wanted to purchase it. I have only read Alice in Wonderland before and I might pick it up again since I didn't continue to read Through the Looking Glass.

I have seen the movie Chocolat for years and I was aware that it was based off a book. I had no intention of getting the book but when I saw it in Waterstones, I thought "Why not? Let's give it a try."

I love the movie Practical Magic, especially around Halloween. It was similar to Chocolat, I was unaware of the book and when I discovered it, I wanted to read the book immediately. Surprisingly enough, I have recently finished it and I will upload a full book review soon. 





I love a good chick lit book, it's just a great way to watch (Read) people who have met for the first time and how they get to know one another and obviously fall in love. I 'm in this bubble of reading just Katie Fforde books and I honestly feel that I should be buying more Chick Lit books and trying them out. I have read a book by Veronica Henry at the end of last year and I really enjoyed it, hopefully, I will enjoy her recent release. 



Zatanna The Mistress of Magic, Paul Dini

Zatanna, Paul Dini

I don't know if I have told you this but I am a HUGE Zatanna Zatara fan, she is one of my favourite DC Comics Characters ever and one of the reasons why I love her so much is because she uses magic, also she is one of the most underrated characters in the DC Universe and I would love to see her either on the big screen or on the Arrowverse.

And that concludes another book haul. I have linked all the books on Goodreads if you are interested in picking it up. Let me know your thoughts about any of the books here and let me know what books I should read first.

I have also got a bunch of books on my Kindle, which I am planning to do a separate haul post because most of them are romance novels and I don't do book reviews of them because they are books that I personally have no idea how to critique over and also I have no clue how to rate any of them, so I don't include them on Goodreads. I don't know when I will be able to do that yet, I have been very busy at work that I am finding it really hard to find time to do a blog post. I hope that you all will understand.

I hope you are having a lovely day.

💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)