The One Tree Hill Playlist Book Tag (ORIGINAL)

Hey, Everyone!

How are you?

I have been wanting to create my own book tag and I wanted it to be something unique but also very fun.

For the last couple of weeks, I have been watching old episodes of One Tree Hill and even have a playlist on Spotify called One Tree Hill Memory Lane. I had an idea to create a One Tree Hill Book Tag but unfortunately, there are already two books tags with the title. So I thought I would go into a musical route and create a book tag with the music that has been featured on the show.

*Note: Some of the questions are mostly related to the show and some are more related to the song itself.*

*2nd Note: It's about 15 songs, I didn't want to make ten questions because there are so many songs that have been featured on the show that I want to have a wide variety for this tag*

Questions


1. I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin Degraw

Obviously, start this book tag with the theme song itself. The show itself is about fathers and sons and the song relates to how Lucas and Nathan don't want to turn up like their father, Dan.

A Book/Series that centres around Family.



2. Linoleum - NOFX

This is into connections to the scene in the pilot where Lucas and Peyton first meet.

Your Favourite scene in a book/series where the Love Interests first meet.



3. Stay Away - The Honorary Title

This song has been played a few times on the show but I am mostly connecting to the Lucas/Peyton/Lindsay love triangle.

A Book/Series that has a complicated love triangle.



4. Wish You Were - Kate Voegele

This song was played in Season 5 and in that scene, I am mostly connecting to when Mouth was at Jimmy Edwards Locker and how he wished he could have done something for his friend to be alive.

A book that you wish there was more.


5. Belief - Gavin Degraw

I tried to not repeat artists in this book tag but this is a good scene. The scene I am referring to is when Lucas walks onto the basketball court for the first time and tells Peyton "Your art matters, it's what got me here"

A book/series that defines you a book lover.


6. Dare You To Move by Switchfoot

Naley's first kiss

Your favourite kiss scene


7. Something That I Want - Grace Potter

Grace Potter came on to the show to compose an episode and she even made a guest appearance in that same episode and she had a duet with Bethany Joy Lenz.

A book/series that is fun to read


8. Sugar, We're Go Down - Fall Out Boy


I picked out Fallout Boy because of Peyton's fling with Pete Wentz

A Character in a relationship with someone in a band



9. Feel This - Bethany Joy Lenz

I had to include Haley James Scott in this tag. But this question is more about the song than a moment in the show.

A book you are currently loving at the moment



10. Light Up The Sky - Yellow Card

This is in connection with the time jump between Season 4 and Season 5.

A Series that has developed since the first book.



11. Here Comes A Regular - The Replacements

This is in more connection with Peyton's biological Mum, Ellie, and her death scene in Season 3.

A Character's death that was short lived.



12. I Will Always Love You - The Cure

Peyton's declaration of love in the River Court at the end of Season 5.

Your Favourite Declaration of Love in a book/series



13. Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez

I chose two questions for this one because two big moments happen in that same scene. The Ravens winning the State Championship and Lucas and Peyton finally together.

A Highlight Victory in a book/series

Your Favourite Ship finally get together




14. Baba O'Reiley - The Who

Your favourite bookstagram accounts



15. Someday - Byran Greenberg

If Lucas and Peyton didn't end up together I would have shipped Peyton with Jake.

A Book that you have tried multiple times to read but put down.

And that concludes this book tag. I am going to answer all these questions but in a separate blog post because it's already long and I don't want it to be too long.

And now it's up to you. If you love One Tree Hill, if you love music or you even want to talk more about books then I give you permission to play along. I hope you have fun as much as it was fun making it.

Also, if you cannot think of a book to answer a question, I can approve of you including TV shows.

I hope you are having a lovely day 

xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.