The Complete Tales by Beatrix Potter | Book Review |

Hey Everyone,

How are you?


The Complete Tales by Beatrix Potter

This complete and unabridged collection contains all 23 of Beatrix Potter's Tales in one deluxe volume with all their original illustrations. The stories are arranged in the order in which they were first published so they may be read in their proper sequence. A special section at the end of this volume contains four additional works by Beatrix Potter that were not published during her lifetime. Beautifully reissued with a newly designed slipcase and jacket--a truly stunning gift.

Published: 1986
Published Edition: November 2006
Publisher: Warne

Pages: 400

Form of Reading: Hardback/Audiobook

Goodreads Star Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Review

I have been a huge fan of Beatrix Potter for years and I have been wanting to read the entire collection. I was so happy that I got the book for Christmas from my dad. I had already read a couple of the stories before getting the book but hen I got the book I was a little reluctant to read it.

I would recommend you listen to the book on Audible because I love the narrators and the music that is included. I chose to listen to it on audio because it was taking me a very long time to finish the entire collection.

I don't have much of a critique for this book because I love the illustrations and the writing by Beatrix Potter.

My favourite tales 






There was a TV show years ago that animated Beatrix Potter's books(I found the TV show on Youtube if you want to watch it)

There are a few stories that I didn't like, like The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck and The Tale of Mr Tod, because I grew up not liking the fox because of it's lies and tricks. 

I hope you are having a lovely day

See you soon

XX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)