Music Loves No 4.

Hey Everyone,

I haven't done another Music Loves post since the 9th February. I can't believe that I haven't done another one later on in 2016, well I did do a Gilmore Girls Favourite Music but besides that, I haven't done more.

*Note: I am not going to do an explanation. These are the songs/albums that I have been listening to constantly in the last couple of months. I have a Spotify account if you are interested in finding out what I enjoy listening to the most.


1. Goblin OST

2. Yes No Maybe - Suzy



3. Rookie - Red Velvet

4. Playing With Fire - Black Pink


5. Hobgoblin - CLC


6. Chocolate - The 1975


7. Hero - Monsta X

8. Moonlovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo OST


9. Chained to the Rhythm - Katy Perry



10. TT - Twice

11. Don't Say No - Seohyun


12. Knock Knock - Twice


13. Blood Sweat and Tears - BTS

14. Made Album - Big Bang

15. Very Very Very - I.O.I

I created a playlist on Spotify if you are interested in listening to the songs mentioned in this blog post. (Playlist) although you cannot find music by Twice on Spotify.



I hope you enjoyed this blog post, I have been in a reading struggle. I am reading too many books and while I like to have a variety to read, it's also pushing away the ones that haven't been reading on the side.

Hope you are having a lovely day

See you soon

XX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.