What I Got For Christmas 2016

Hey, Everyone!

Hope you had a lovely New Years Eve and Day. I spent New Year's Eve watching Star Wars Return of the Jedi and then Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 before the midnight.

So I wanted to share with you all the presents that I got for Christmas and also something I have gotten for myself.

On Christmas Day I got 2 books and 5 DVDs, also £100 from my parents which I obviously got more books.


Chicago Fire Season 1&2
Chicago P.D. Season 1
Chicago Med Season 1


Arrow The Complete Four Seasons
The Flash Season 1&2


Assassin's Creed Renaissance, Oliver Bowden
The Haunting of Hill House, Shirley Jackson


The Tenant of Wildfell Hall. Anne Bronte (Clothbound Edition)
Rebecca, Daphne Du Maurier
Book of Fairy Tales, Angela Carter


The Master and Margarita, Mikhail Bulgakov
The Secret History, Donna Tartt
Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte (Penguin English Library)
(Not in Photo, because of order delay) Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte


Howl, Kadish and Other Poems, Allen Ginsberg
Ariel, Sylvia Plath
The Odyssey, Homer

And the biggest present that I got for Christmas was a new phone, I forgot to take a photo of my new phone. It's a Samsung Galaxy s7, not the one that explodes (please don't explode). I love it, it's so much better than my s6 even the photos that I have taken of my books are a lot better.

I hope you are having a lovely day

See you soon

XX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)