End of the Year Review | 2016 |

Hey, Everyone!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Day.

It is now the end of the year and Jeez I am exhausted. I have been coming into work every single day and I finally get some time off to get a chance to write a blog post.

So Let's review 2016.

I have read a total of 109 books this year which was twenty books more than last year. It's shocking to see the numbers go up every time you finished a book. I have had some good reads and some not so good reads. I am not going to give my reasons as to why they are in those lists because I have already spoke out my reasons before so I don't want to repeat them again and also I don't want this blog post to be long.

Favourite books



Cainsville Series, Kelley Armstrong

Omens Review

Visions, Deception and Betrayals Review



Mad in Wonderland Series, Cameron Jace
All Souls Trilogy, Deborah Harkness
The Bronze Horseman, Paullina Simmons
Someday, Someday, Maybe, Lauren Graham

Least Favourite Books







There are two reasons as to why these five books are my least favourite, it's because A. during the process of reading the book it made me less interested in the story and B. I didn't like reading it because it made me uncomfortable to continue with the book.

Plans for 2017

I feel that I have neglected to spend a lot of time blogging as well as reading this year, especially towards the end of the year that I have come to the realisation and I want to fix that. I want to make more blog post about individual reviews of books that I am reading, I want to ditch the end of the month book wrap up where I make a brief review of the book and instead just give an extra review. I want to include other topics that are not related to books. So I hope to look forward to the new plan in the new year.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Years.

See you soon

XX

Comments

Popular Posts