End of the Year Wrap Up

Hey, Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your Christmas Holiday.

So we are nearing the end of the year, which is surprising as to how time flies by. But I am ready for new reads for next year and maybe some changes. I have been planning out a schedule for my blog and how I want to keep up to date with it.

But before we start the new year. Let's catch up on the books that I have read during November and December.




How to Find Love in a Bookshop by Veronica Henry

Goodreads Star Rating: 4/5

I have to admit that I enjoy a good chick lit book and this is a perfect book to read during the Christmas holiday. The book is set around Christmas and while reading it, it has a great excitement for the holiday.

The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness

Goodreads Star Rating: 5/5

I finally finished the All Souls series. This book took a while for me to finish but I was happy that the book had a great conclusion to a great trilogy.

In a Dark Dark Wood by Ruth Ware

Goodreads Star Rating: 4/5

I enjoyed reading this book but also I was dissatisfied at the same time. I wished there was more of a mystery in this book, it was a great book but I think it would have been great if there was more to it.





Songs About A Girl by Chris Russell

Goodreads Star Rating: 4/5

I liked that this book showed how teenage life is a struggle, it has many themes of family, fame and friendship. It is a good quick read even though it has 352 pages.

In The Miso Soup by Ryu Murakami

Goodreads Star Rating: 3/5

I enjoyed the book but felt that this type of genre is certainly not for me. It's a very interesting book if you are interested in the mind of a serial killer.

The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher

Goodreads Star Rating: 4/5

Hilarious, I never knew much about Carrie Fisher outside Star Wars and I was so surprised how she saw living in the life as the person who plays Princess Leia. I recommend anyone to pick this book up.





The Wolf Wilder by Katherine Rundell

Goodreads Star Rating: 4/5

This book is a great book to read in the Wintery holiday. It about how a girl opens up to be more human than animal. It's a really good book.

Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham

Goodreads Star Rating: 5/5

I can't believe that it has taken me 7 months to pick this book up. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it's interesting to look into the life of an aspriing actress struggling to hold on to her dream and is afraid to accept reality. I also highly suggest you listen to this book on Audible because Lauren Graham herself narrates her book and I enjoyed listening to it while I was at work.

Justice League Dark Vol 3 by Jeff Lemire

Goodreads Star Rating: 4/5

I needed a good quick read and I have been putting off reading this one and I am glad to have finally picked it up.

I hope you are enjoying your Christmas holiday

See you soon

XX


Comments

Popular Posts