Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)


Hi, Everyone!


I tried to do the same thing as I did with the books that I wanted to read but unfortunately, there are some movies that I don't have an interest in watching (WHAT!), I know I am so sorry, so I thought about changing it around and list all the movies I love that have been mentioned on the show. These are the movies that I go back to whenever I want to make myself feel better but also to look back at classic movies.

So grab your Red Vines, Marshmallows, Pop Tarts, Cookie Dough, Tortilla Chips, M&Ms, Twizzlers, Pretzels, Cheese Puffs and anything that can give you a food hangover in the next morning.



Breakfast at Tiffany's (Trailer)

Mentioned in Season 7 Episode 2

I adore this movie so much, I would get Moonriver in my head all the time after watching this movie. And the book is adorable as well. I would watch this movie whenever I feel like watching Audrey Hepburn.

Charlies Angels: Full Throttle (Trailer)

Mentioned in Season 4 Episode 16

Myself and my sister would be obsessed with this movie, we would always watch it on a Saturday morning and I had the album of all the songs played in the movie and played it on repeat.

Gone With The Wind (Trailer)

Mentioned in Season 1 Episode 9, Season 2 Episode 11, Season 3 Episode 14 and Season 6 Episode 5

I have only seen this movie once, I don't own it on DVD but I wish I did because I really enjoyed it.

Funny Girl (Trailer)

Mentioned in Season 2 Episode 1 and Season 3 Episode 13

This was the first Audrey Hepburn movie I have ever watched and I fell in love with this movie. I got interested in the movie because it was the movie Lorelai and Christopher see in Season 7 Episode 4 (S Wonderful, S Marvelous) which is also the episode when Emily gets arrested.

Grease (Trailer)

Mentioned in Season 1 Episode 18, Season 2 Episode 4, Season 3 Episode 13 and Season 4 Episode 18

I have watched this movie so many times my VHS died, I have Grease on an old video tape (Like Lorelai's movie collection), like Charlie's Angels myself and my sister would watch this movie on a Saturday morning on repeat. I do own the DVD version just because it also has the second movie, a cheesy movie I know but a good cheesy movie.

Mystic Pizza (Trailer)

Mentioned in Season 2 Episode 9

I adore this coming of age story. It has such a great premise and also three amazing friends who together think and thin. Who have very different and troubling romantic relationships.

Schindler's List (Trailer)

Mentioned in Season 1 Episode 2 and Season 6 Episode 16

I watched this movie at school at my final year of GCSE History, my teacher thought that we should learn about this because we were studying the second world war. I enjoyed the movie but some of the girls in the class couldn't bear to watch it.

Singin in the Rain (Trailer)

Mentioned in Season 3 Episode 13

Who does not love this movie, its picks you up if you feel sad or ill. I remembered that I listened to the soundtrack about 20 times, which is excessive. My favourite songs are Good Morning and All I Do Is Dream Of You.

Sleepless in Seattle (Trailer)

Mentioned in Season 2 Episode 22

I love a Nora Ephron movie, whether it's this movie or You've Got Mail or even One Fine Day. All of these movies are fantastic and great to watch when you are a hopeless romantic (like myself), I would say that this movie is a perfect date movie to watch with your partner.

West Side Story (Trailer)

Mentioned in Season 1 Episode 1, Season 2 Episode 16, Season 3 Episode 9 and Season 6 Episode 9

I love this movie, much like Grease, I would watch it all the time and listen to the soundtrack on loop.


And that concludes Day 6. I can't believe we are one day away for the revival. 

Hope you are having a lovely day

See you soon

XX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.