Gilmore Girls Book Tag (Day 5)

Hi, Everyone!

So a couple months back I did the Gilmore Girls book tag, the second one (Link to post here). And I haven't done the first one so I thought for the Gilmore Week I would do the book tag.

I hope you are enjoying this as much as I have been writing it, it has been so much fun and lately I have been watching clips from Bunheads, and I miss the show so much. (Curse you ABC!!)


I saw the tag on the Bookables (Video here). The original tag was created by Pucks and Paperbacks (Video here)

Lorelai - A character who is witty or sarcastic sense of humour

Bree from The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting by Holly Bourne.

She has that wit to her that I enjoy seeing but also she has such a tricky teenage life that Lorelai had. Of course, Bree didn't get pregnant like Lorelai did but found a way to confront those fears and become a better person for herself.

Rory - Your favourite classic

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

I think Jane Eyre was probably the most memorable classic book I have read. Most of the classics I have read, I completely have forgotten what happened in the book but this book was fun to read.


Luke - A book you secretly love but afraid to admit.

Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter

Ok, it is a middle-grade book but funnily enough, I still have them somewhere in my room but I don't have the final book in the series because I forgot about it.


Lane - a musical character

Dexter from This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

Dexter is a great character in the book, he comes out as fun and exciting. He is a different kind of boyfriend for Remy, he is able to make her life more enjoyable especially before she leaves for college and he was there when Remy went through all her family problems.


Dean - Your 1st book love

Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

This book was also the first book I ever read by Sarah Dessen. I remember that this book was in my school library and I really liked the book cover and thought I would give it a go. This is the book that made me interested to read more.


Sookie - A book you devour

Omens by Kelley Armstrong

I fell in love with this book and I couldn't let it go. I think I read this book in about 4 days compared with my reading pattern now I have forgotten what reading a book in four days is like.


Jess - A book that you love that gets the most hate

When Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern

I couldn't think of a book for this topic but I thought I would pick this book. I think people compare the movie to the book when the book has such a unique way to play along in the story. But also I have read reviews where they didn't like the emails and letters to the main characters or that the conversation was too long, something on the lines of that. Great book, great movie.


Miss Patty - A book that was ruined by the hype

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

I think the hype for this book died by the time I picked it up, rude I know, but as I said in the Coffee Book Tag the book wasn't great, it needed more but it didn't succeed.

Emily - An Expensive book

The Collectable tales of Beatrix Potter by  Beatrix Potter

I got the book last year for Christmas and it's £40 which is probably the most expensive book I currently own.


Paris - An uptight character

Pearl from The Year Of The Rat by Clare Furniss

I wouldn't say Pearl is uptight but she is very stubborn like Paris. She doesn't like her new baby sister, she doesn't like her stepdad's mum is around and she wants to find her biological father. She doesn't like change and wants everything to be the same as it was before when her mum was still alive.


Richard - A character's death that you can't get over

Finch from All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

I think the ending of this book was very well expected but the outcome totally surprised me. Finch seemed like a guy who couldn't stop thinking about dying but also he seemed like the guy who can do anything that he wanted. When he is with Violet, he was able to make her feel better about herself but also make living worthwhile.


Logan - A character who has gone through the most development

Aelin from The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas

This I said this in my Empire of Storms review, that Sarah J. Maas is such a great author and she has developed so much in her writing and it shows in all of her characters. It's like watching the first season of Gilmore Girls and say "Aww they are so cute" until you see them in Season 7 and say "Wow look at how time flys by". Aelin is pretty much the same, she has grown up a lot more in every book Sarah has published. I am very much excited to get the final book😢 and say goodbye to such a fantastic series.

And that concludes this Book Tag and Day 5. I hope you are enjoying as much as I am writing it.

Hope you are having a lovely day

See you soon

XX

Comments

Popular Posts