Coffee Book Tag (Day 3)

Hi Everyone!

What is Gilmore Girls without coffee. It is the blood in their veins, did you know that they consumed about 508 cups of coffee throughout the entire series of Gilmore Girls.  But did you also know that Alexis Bledel (Rory Gilmore) didn't like coffee so she drank Coca Cola instead.


So in honour of Coffee I chose to do the Coffee Book Tag, this tag was created by Bangady Bangz on Youtube (Video Here), so lets get started.

1. Black: Names a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.

Instead of a book series I am picking Author that has hardcore fans and that is Stephen King, he is so popular in the horror literary world that I am intimidated to pick any book by him and worry that I won't like him.


2. Peppermint Mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of the year.

I chose a recent book that I have read a couple of days ago and that is How To Find Love In A Bookshop by Veronica Henry, it's a perfect book to cozy up by the fire around Christmas because the book is set at Christmas. It is a Chick-Lit book but I highly recommend to pick this book up.

3. Hot Chocolate: What is your favourite Children's Book?

I was contemplating on The Tales of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter or Winnie-The-Pooh by A.A.Milne, so I decided to pick both. They are both adorable books that I have read or known when I was younger.

4. Double Shot of Espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.

The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons. I was so immersed into this book that it was attached to me, I refused to put the book down and wanting to know everything that happened leaving me with so much emotional turmoil over the ending 😭😭. I do have the rest of the books in the series but I am going to take some time until I can pick up the next book.


5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss . I think it was a mix of Youtube videos and Instagram posts that I saw the book the most. As always I have heard many good things but I haven't picked up the book because of it's popularity. I do this weird thing that if a book has been given positive reviews that I won't be interested in picking it up but once I see the book in the bookshop, I'll put the book in my basket and not read the book until I actually want to read it..

6. That Hipster Coffee Shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout.

Cameron Jace. He is just brilliant, his Mad in Wonderland series is absolutely fantastic and I highly recommend you read it. He has such a talent in creating your favorite fairytales and creating a them to be darker and the world around them to be mad, but I mostly enjoy finding out new clues about the other characters that aren't with Alice. I do highly suggest you pick his books up.

7. Oops! I accidently got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.

Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. I loved Red Queen, I thought it was a great book but when I wa reading Glass Sword I wasn't enjoying it as much as I did with the first book. I was hoping for it to be better but instead I got the opposite of it. I am unsure if I will continue with the series but I have already given away my copy of Glass Sword so that could explain it.

8. The Perfect Blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.

A Discovery Of Witches by Deborah Harkness. This is such a fantastic book and a fantastic series, I am still currently reading the third and final book in the series and I don't want it to end.  It has a lot of emotional ups and downs from Diana and Matthew but also the people against them. It is a fantastic series and I highly recommend anyone who is interested in reading about witches who fall in love with a vampire.









And that concludes Day 3. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am writing them up. I think that when I actually get to watch it on Friday, I will get Ben & Jerrys, twizzlers, marshmallows, anything chocolatey and a large mug of coffee 😁😁

Hope you are having a lovely day 

See you soon

XX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)