Wrap-Up (65-70)


I am going to be sharing 5 books that I have read this blog post. This blog will be quite short compared to my previous wrap up's in the last remaining months.

So here we go


Book 66 - When Marnie Was There by Joan G. Robinson

Goodreads Star Rating: 4/5

I have already written a full blog post review of this book (see here)


Book 67 - Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Goodreads Star Rating: 4/5

I was reading this book for the Pokemon Indigo League #ReadThemAllThon that happened at the end of August and beginning of September but I was unfortunate to finish the book in the final week. But regardless I was quite into the book and continued on after.

I think I was spoilt from the TV series. I had already been watching the TV series when I purchased Outlander but when I picked up the book a couple of weeks ago, I had already known the plot and the storyline which made me slow down reading.

As much as I enjoyed reading the book and going into the fictional world of Claire and Jamie, I kept picking up points that were in the tv show and I wasn't connecting with the book as I did with the TV show. I am unsure if I will continue with the rest of the series but hopefully I will pick up the rest of the series when I feel like it .


Book 68 - Omens by Kelley Armstrong

Goodreads Star Rating: 5/5

I have already written a full blog post review of this book (see here)


Book 69 - Circus by Cameron Jace

Goodreads Star Rating: 5/5

How to describe this book without giving spoilers and give me a headache to comprehend what happened (I'm still in shock).

This book continues the adventures of Alice, not believing in herself. Pillar and Alice are hunting for a rabbit in the whole of London and by rabbit, I mean a rabbit with a bomb inside its body. The Wonderlander who released the rabbit is apparently The Hatter, he gives out clues towards Alice and asks her to find them. But along the way Alice is also learning about herself, especially as to where she is from. It's not a big clarification but it is something.

I read this book during the #Slowathon readathon that went on between the 12th -18th September.

I highly recommend anyone to pick this book up, it is so good.


Book 70 - Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas

I have already written a full blog post review of this book (see here)

And that concludes my wrap-up.

I hope you are having a lovely day

See you soon

XX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.