Pokemon Indigo League #ReadThemAllThon



"I want to be the very best. Like no one ever was..."

I grew up watching Pokemon and I am obsessed with Pokemon Go right now. I am currently level 13 and my highest Pokemon is a Flareon with over 700CP.

I had heard of this Read-A-Thon and thought I would give it a try. See how far I can go with this. I have not done a Readalong before and I am happy that this last for three weeks when most Readalongs are only a couple of days. I am only going to do the gym badges and not the extra points, I just want to see how well I do with the Readalong.

This is hosted by Aentee is also known as Read at Midnight (link to the read-a-thon blog post HERE). Also, the graphics are designed by her.

1. Soulless by Gail Carriger

2. When Marnie Was There by Joan G. Robinson (Not sure if I will actually cry but I am expecting it to be sad)
3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

4. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell


5. I am including Outlander for this category as well

6. Asleep by Banna Yoshimoto (Magical Realism)

7. Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness

8. I, unfortunately, don't have any book that is set in a Post-Apocalyptic world.


So I will be reading 6 books in those three weeks. Hopefully, I will complete this Readalong, I will keep up to date on Instagram if you are interested in seeing how I am doing.

See you soon

XX


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.