Book Haul No.15


Not a lot of books in this book haul. I haven't been interested lately, mostly due to Pokemon Go and because of that I haven't been reading as much lately.



The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson

I recently read The Final Empire a couple of weeks ago. I was sceptical to purchase the third and final book as well but I decided against it, just in case I didn't enjoy this book.

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Funnily enough, I already have a copy of this book, I have the Vintage Classic edition. I reason I purchased this copy is because I originally wanted this certain edition. I am excited to read it when I get the chance to pick it up.

And I Darken by Kiersten White

I have heard excellent reviews of this book and soon after hearing about it, I desperately wanted a copy. From what I remember, it's a retelling of Vlad the Impaler I have heard that this book is twisted and dark (which is something I like).



After You by Jojo Moyes

I have already read this book a couple of months back. I just wanted a physical copy of the book to sit next to Me Before You.

According To Yes by Dawn French

Everyone in the UK would know who Dawn French is. She is a fantastic comedian, actress and has snogged Johnny Depp (It's true! Don't believe me see here) I loved watching The Vicar of Dibley when I was at school. And I was surprised that she is a published Author. I am excited to read this.


Imprudence by Gail Carriger

Sequel to Prudence, I had completely forgotten that this book was coming out this year. Continuing with Rue and friends on more adventures.

The Shadow Hour by Melissa Grey

I had been wanting this book since I finished reading The Girl At Midnight at the beginning of the year. I am very excited to pick this book up.


Tatiana and Alexander by Paullina Simons

The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons

I loved The Bronze Horseman and I desperately wanted these two books immediately. This book continues on after the first one. I am not going to pick it up straight away but I am determined to finish this series this year.

Thus concludes my book haul.

Hope you are having a lovely day

See you soon

XX

Comments

  1. Nice! I haven't read any of these, but To Kill a Mockingbird and And I Darken are high up on my TBR! ;-) I hope you like them!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely haul, Steph! May I ask you what ISBN your copy of The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons has? I really like this edition of the trilogy but I can't seem to find the matching copies...
    - Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janie, if you click the link on the title of The Summer Garden you would get the book on goodreads but if its not the right one click on the other editions on the page and you can find it through there x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.