1st Kindle (EVER)



I was very reluctant to read books on Kindles when it first came out, I enjoyed the feel and weight of a book and I like to be surrounded by my books.

But recently I have been applying for books on NetGalley that I realised, that I need a kindle. I have been getting new books from there and I have been reluctant to start reading them.

It was by birthday on the 13th of July, I turned 23 years old and the only thing I requested was Kindle. I wasn't sure which one was better so I chose one that was affordable.

I chose the Kindle Voyage, it is the 7th generation. It's small, the size of my hand, very thin and very easy to use. One of the great things that I love about my kindle is the photos when you switch off the kindle it alternates to different reading/writing themed photos.



Life Update: I haven't been reading much lately, mostly due to work. I had a done a lot of hours because of the summer sale and it was hectic as always. Currently, I am reading Dance Dance Dance by Haruki Murakami, Dragon Seeker by Elana A Mugdan and Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black. I am not rushing to read, I am 73% on my reading challenge, so hopefully I will finish these books and post my wrap-up soon xx


Comments

Popular Posts