Gilmore Girls 2.0 Book Tag


I am very excited for the Gilmore Girls revival and I have already seen pictures and I am so excited. 

I haven't done any book tags for a while and I found this book tag recently, and I really want to do it.

This book tag was created by Stephanie Place also known as Pink Lemonade Reads. Here is the link to the original video (Gilmore Girls 2.0 Book Tag)

There is also another Gilmore Girl Book Tag created by Alyssa also known as Punks and Paperbacks which I will also leave a link to the video (Gilmore Girls Book Tag)

1. I JUST GOT HIT BY A DEER - A Character having the worst day ever


Insanity by Cameron Jace. 

Alice because she is stuck in an asylum, so that counts.


2. STARS HOLLOW - Wildly eccentric cast

Now I couldn't think of a book/ series apart from Harry Potter that could fit this category, so I will stick to Harry Potter.

3. COFFEE - a book you're addicted to/a character with an addiction


Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole (Immortals After Dark Series)

A. Scottish Werewolf
B. Valkyrie
C. Impending doom of the entire world
(But mostly the Scottish Werewolf)

4. SOMEONE DEVIL EGGED MY CAR - great act of revenge


Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian 

5. MR MEDINA - an illicit affair

I couldn't find a book that had an affair in (maybe I have been avoiding it).

6. KIM'S ANTIQUES - a world you'd be afraid to enter


Winter by Marissa Meyer

The people of Lunar are crazy and their way of thinking is wrong.

7. HARVARD VS YALE - a character who needs to make a life decision

After You by Jojo Moyes. (don't actually have the book physically) After what happened in Me Before You, Lou's life sort of shifts and making an important decision is one of the battles she goes through in the book.

8. LUKE'S DINER - a comfort read


Wedding Season by Katie Fforde

A book about three girls in the wedding planning business and also tackling love in between. 

9. AM I CRY OR LAUGHING? - a book that messed with your emotions


All The Bright Place by Jennifer Niven

So many emotions was poured into this book. I laughed, I cried and I even loved the characters in this book. You should definitely pick this one up.

10. EMILY GILMORE - the HBIC (Head Bitch In Charge)


The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas

Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass Series. A smart and badass character in the series. 

11. LORELAI AND RORY - favourite family dynamic

Couldn't think of a specific family dynamic that I like but I think the family dynamics from any Katie Fforde books would be the books I enjoy mostly.

12. I PUSHED HIM IN THE LAKE - a book you would throw in a lake

The first book that came into mind would be The Night Manager by John Le Carre. (Sorry, not sorry)

13. 1000 YELLOW DAISIES - Favourite Romance

Wedding Season by Katie Fforde is my top pick. The relationship of these three girls as well as the relationship with the men they are entangled with.

14. JESS MARIANO - an unpopular opinion

(Don't own the book any more) Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Although I gave it a good rating but I wasn't desperate to the next book.

15. FIRST SNOW - snowy or holiday read


Practically Perfect by Katie Fforde

I picked this book because it's more of a cosy sit down read, something you would read when it's snowing outside and you are sitting by the fire.

16. HEP ALIEN - book centered around music


This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

Follows a girl who meets a guy in a band and it's the up and downs of their relationship. I enjoy reading books by Sarah Dessen, they are always enjoyable to read.

17. HE'D BETTER HAVE A MOTORCYCLE - your book crush



Prudence by Gail Carriger

Quesnel Lefoux (Current Guy Crush)

A. He's French
B. He's an engineer
C. A Frenchman who calls you "Cherie" or "Mon petit chou" and is very concerned over your safety.

18. IT'S REPETITIVE AND REDUNDANT - a book that could have been shorter


When Rainbow Ends by Cecelia Ahern

Personally I think that the book shouldn't have stretch for 50 years, it felt for a very long time until they ended up together.

19. KIRK - the weirdest book you've ever read


The Douche Journals Vol 1 by Schmidt (New Girl

Probably one of the most stupidest purchases on my behalf. But it is a strange book for "Schmidt" to account how many times and how much he has to put money in the jar. 

20. IT'S A LIFESTYLE. IT'S A RELIGION - that one book that means more to you than any other


The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

This book will forever be one of my favourites and I read it so many times enjoying Lisbeth and Mikael. 

And that concludes the Gilmore Girls 2.0 Book tag. I really like this book tag and I enjoyed the questions. 

Very very excited for the show coming back 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)