A lot more books...again (No. 11)

Another collective of books. I enjoy buying new books because it gives a variety to try out ones that you have never took much notice before, especially the ones that I have purchased this month.

There are some books that I have been very keen to read and some that I have picked up because I was very interested in the story.


Justice League Dark Volume 2 The Books Of Magic by Jeff Lemire, Mikel Janin, Peter Milligan, Lee Garbett, Daniel Sampere, Cam Smith and Admira Wijaya
 

Black Canary and Zatanna Bloodspell by Paul Dini and Joe Quinones

Zatanna Zatara Shades of the Past by Paul Dini, Adam Beechen, Cliff Chiang, Chad Hardin and Jamal Ige

The Shadow Queen by C.J.Redwine

Another fairytale retelling, this one is about Snow White. I have heard good things about this book and I am looking forward to read it.

Fallout by Gwenda Bond

Following the life of Lois Lane before she met Superman. I don't know anything much about this book but I am looking forward to pick it up.

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

I picked up this book in Waterstones a few times and the story really peaked my interest. I haven't heard anything about this book before but the blurb of the book was very interesting.

A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf 

This book is part of a reading challenge that I have put myself in. The reading challenge is the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge, any book that has been seen or mentions on the TV series Gilmore Girls.

I had wanted to pick up a book by Woolf but I wasn't sure which one I would start with.

Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

A collection of stories set in thee time of the Lunar Chronicles series. I have read one of the story before and I enjoyed it.

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Another book in the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge.

I have heard mixed reviews of this book but I will have to wait and see when I pick this book up.

Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham

I have been forgetting to purchase this book so many times. I had heard that Lauren Graham had written a book during the time of filming Parenthood and I was intrigued with the synopsis.

The Diviners by Libba Bray 

I enjoyed reading the Gemma Doyle trilogy when I was younger and I have been pushing this series away. I want to read this series and I am glad I've purchased it.

Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell

This was a spur of the moment purchase. It was only £1 in Tesco and I wanted to get it.

Follows the story of a girl who is very attached to Star Wars and it's quite small so I will fly through it.

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski

The third book in the series.

I have finished this book yesterday and I will leave my opinions to the book wrap up in May.




The Catcher in the Rye by J.D.Salinger

Another book in the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge.



And that concludes my Book Haul.

Hope you are having a lovely day,

XX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.