Louise Rennison - My Favourite Author


So I went onto Twitter and discovered about the death of Louise Rennison.

Louise Rennison was one of my favourite Authors and one of the first Authors that made me enjoy reading. 

I have read the entire series of The Confession of Georgia Nicolson and I consider this series to still be my current favourite. I enjoyed the wacky life of Georgia and I've read this book series countless of times in one sitting. 

She is and always will be one of the many talented Authors that I will forever treasure in my heart. 

I just wanted to write this post because she was an important author while growing up and will continue when I give my own children her books. 

See you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.