Book Haul (No. 10)


Smaller than the previous book haul, very contained(ish)

Ok I have to make a confession. Shortly after ordering my Austen and Bronte sisters books Collection. I ended up getting a different book collection, I got myself the Vintage Classics Jane Austen collection, mostly due to the lovely covers but also due to the fact that the other editions font size is really small and it strained my eyes from reading, and I really like the covers they are beautifully designed and I have already stated to read one of them right now.

So onto the rest of the book haul


Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Also this edition is special as it is signed by Rainbow Rowell herself)


A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab




The Invisible Man by H.G.Wells


Cyrano De Bergerac by Edmond Rostand 
Adapted by Glyn Maxwell


Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie


Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith



A Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare 

OK, a little story time about why I purchased these two. I studied Othello for English when I was in college and I had seen the play before, so I wanted to re-read this play again. And during my Performing Arts course at college, my class was marked for monologues and My Drama Teacher suggested Paulina from A Winter's Tale (Act 3 Scene 2), I know nothing about the play itself and I have been wanting to read it.



A Beautiful Cassandra by Jane Austen

I got most of these books in Waterstones except for the Austen books and Cyrano which I got them on Amazon.

Hope you are having a lovely day

See you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.