25 Bookish Facts About Me


1 I was 11 years old when I first go into reading.

2 The book that made me start to explore reading was Room 13 by Robert Swindells

3 I like spoilers, so I tend to read the end in hopes of a happy ending

4 I prefer Paperbacks than Hardbacks

5 I like to break the spine when I am reading a new book, very satisfying

6 I would either drink a mug of Coffee or Pepsi Max while I read

7 I would prefer to read in the evenings or read on the bus to work

8 I have tried to read in the bath but gave up because it hurt my arms

9 Depending on my mood, I enjoy visiting a bookshop and browse anything that might interest me

10 I don't have a bookshelf in my bedroom but I have a unit where most of my books are, the rest are scattered in my bedroom




11 I like to use my old train tickets as my bookmarks or even a sticky note

12 I have a total of 20 books all by the same Author

13 I used to listen to music while I read but I alternated to movie soundtracks and then gave up listening to music while reading

14 Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls, inspired me to read more

15 I have started to use Audible, but I haven't used it a lot

16 I was a Harry Potter nerd when I was at school. I would be those know it all's who tell people what happened in the book and not in the film.

17 I bonded a lot with my Dad through books

18 I have tried to read Fifty Shades of Grey until I was grossed out and refused to pick it up (To me it's like opening Pandora's Box)

19 I am trying to read multiple books at the same time but I seem to concentrate to one book more than the others

20 I have not successfully read an Austen book through it's entirety, but I am trying.

21 I tend to neglect books that I have purchased years ago, but I am trying

22 I have tried and failed to write a novel, I don't have the full motivation

23 But I do enjoy writing poetry

24 I started this blog a year and a half ago and...

25 This is my 100th blog post here on CozyThai

It is unbelieveable to reach 100 blog posts, it's unbelieveable that I am sticking through this blog. Usually I would start something and then give up on it about 2 hours later. I am proud of myself for sticking through and using this blog to enjoy and explore other books that I have never set my eyes upon.

I hope you have a lovely day 

XX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)