Spring 2016


So Spring has finally come around the corner. Although I feel that it has been Spring since January. It wasn't as cold as it was last year and I saw the sun (I know it exists..huh...how can that be), only joking but it was very strange to see Cherry Blossoms blooming in the middle of January. 

So I have been walking to work for the last couple of days due to the fact that I have no money and my bus pass ran out at the end of last week. It was a little sad but I knew that I would have extra time in bed. 

It was a very nice sunny day and I was walking home from work and I took some photos on my phone. Just incase you were curious, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I love this phone. 




I really enjoy Spring. I love seeing the flowers starting to bloom, the sun is shining but there is that hint of cold fresh air that I love. 

During the Springtime I always take photos of flowers and other spots of nature. I even like photos on instagram of scenery and nature because a picture is worth remembering that captured moment.

I like to take photos of my books in my back garden, if you take a look at my instagram feed, you will see tons of photos that I had taken just standing out in the sunshine and I want to do more artistic approach with my book photography. 







One of the things that I love about Spring is Easter. Easter seems to be coming quicker that I had anticipated. Last year I was making cookies for the people at work, I use Tanya Burr's Cookie Recipe which is an amazing recipe and they taste heavenly, one of the things I like to do is mix and match on what I put in my cookies. So last year I made Creme Egg Cookies and they were amazing, I want to recreate it this year and hope they were better than I remember.




“When spring came, even the false spring, there were no problems except where to be happiest. The only thing that could spoil a day was people and if you could keep from making engagements, each day had no limits. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.” 
― Ernest HemingwayA Moveable Feast

I hope that you are having a lovely day 

See you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.