Book Haul


I had forgotten to write up my book haul at the end of January, so I apologise that this is late.

This is a mix of new books that I haven't read before. I sort of gave myself a goal at the end of 2015 to try something new and by new I mean books. I was very restricted to YA books last year and I wanted to change that.




A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami (it even comes with 3D glasses) 



Me Before You by Jojo Moyes Yes I am late to the party. After seeing the movie trailer I knew that I was going buy the book.


The Year of the Runaways by Sunjeev Sahota Recommended by one of the employees of Waterstones, he said he really enjoyed it. 


Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard YES! IT'S HERE! I have it in my hands.




























Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne
I found TMOHTBI from a book blogger's review called paperutopia, you should check her out because her blog posts are amazing. Link to the review is here







Yep, a pretty big book haul. 

Probably one of the biggests hauls that I have had on this blog. 

Hope you are having a lovely day ;)

Also Happy Valentines Day, hope you are spending the day with someone. I will spend my day being at work and then continue watching Making A Murderer on Netflix(Nice).

See you soon xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)