What I Got For Christmas 2015

I should have written a blog post at the end of the year, but my body was telling me to relax and watch a bit of Netflix.

I feel like I procrastinate about work on this blog too many times, that it just something of an excuse instead. It has now been 4 months since I have come back from Thailand but it feels like a year, weird. If you don't have a job or your still in education, the one thing you should know is, is that even though you love your job and the people you work with, the system/business/money making side of work makes you feel tired and feel like the other side do not understand when we are trying to say. Enough of the work update.

On with this blog post!

So I ordered some book on Christmas day which I am counting as my birthday treat.


1. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
2. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
3. The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
4. Scent of Magic by Maria V Snyder

Also with them I purchased Belle(seen above) Funko Pop from the Beauty and the Beast Collectables and Sadness Funko Pop from Inside Out (see later)

My Sister got me something really cool.




Myself and my sister sort of gave us a spending money goal, she wanted a ring from Pandora which was £55. And she gave me these items(above) Diorific Mat lipstick in the shade of 430 Radieuse with Dior Addict Lipgloss in the shade of 453 Dolly Pink. Basically I gave her three options and the lipstick was one of them but an extra bonus was the framed picture of Peter Pan, which I love.

My Dad gave me Gift Cards from New Look, M&S and Topshop as well as some books.


1. The Girl At Midnight by Melissa Grey 
2. Wither by Lauren Destefano

My Mum gave me money and I spent it on...Funko Pops(I feel like I am in Pokemon and I want to catch them ALL)


1. Belle from Beauty and the Beast
2. Sadness from Inside Out
3. Black Canary from Arrow
4. Harley Quinn from Batman Arkham Knight
5. Harley Quinn from Batman Arkham Asylum 
6. The Evil Queen, Maleficent and Ursula from Disney Villians Pocket Pops
7. (Not in photo) Batman 75th Anniversary keyring, although his bottom half has been chopped off and in now a floating head. 

OH also, I got two books before Christmas which I don't think I have shared with you. And I don't have a photo so I will leave the Goodreads page with the titles. They are A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnson and  A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.

I hope you enjoyed the end of 2015 and already writing down resolutions for 2016. 

See you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.