Book Haul No.8.


A collective of books that I have purchased.

4 of these books I purchased at Waterstones and the remaining 6 were from Amazon.

You can find them on Goodreads with their full description.

Some of the books I picked out of curiosity and some were out of desperate need to have in my hands.









 These two books by Cameron Jace are ones I am really interested in reading. I have been on a high after reading Winter and want to read more retellings and I am really looking forward to reading them.
Some of these books I have seen on Booktube and some are through browsing on Goodreads but I am very excited to read them.

Hope you are having a nice day xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.