Autumn(Fall) Time Cozy Time Book Tag



I have thought about doing a book tag and I saw this one recently; and I wanted to do it. 

This tag was created by Sam of Novels and Nonsense. Link to the video is on her Youtube name.



Crunchy Leaves- The world it full of colour. 

Choose a book that has reds/oranges/yellows of the cover.





I am including both books into this tag as it is red, orange and yellow. Waking the Witch and Spellbound are from the Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong. I have read quite a lot of Armstrong's books and I thoroughly enjoy them and I am in love with the new covers. The older UK covers were ok but I prefer the new ones.


This was the first book that came to mind with this question. I have read this book so many times and I love it. I know this book as The Shakespeare Secret but it is also called Interred With Their Bones which sounds darker that it's original title. 


This is such a great book. If you haven't, I suggest you check this book out. Now this book is part of a series and the first book that I read from Mariani is The Lost Relic which is the 6th book in the series but it doesn't matter if you want to start from the beginning or in the middle. The series is really good(Coming from a few books that I have). 

Cozy Sweater Jumper - It's finally cold enough to wear a warm cozy clothing

What book gives you the warm fuzzies?


I would consider this book to be a nice cozy read. I love any book by Sarah Dessen but I would consider this book to be my utmost favourite. 

Fall Storm - The wind is howling and the rain is pounding

Choose your favourite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy night.



Any book from the Millennium Trilogy would be perfect read on a stormy night or a good read in a cabin in the woods, surrounded by nature (My Dream home). I am obsessed with this series, I love Larsson's work and I was ecstatic when The Girl in the Spider's Web was released but I still like the original.

Cool Crisp Air

 What's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?

I think I would go for Lisbeth from the Millennium Trilogy(Series) because she is a badass hacker, she may have a very complicated family history but she is not hiding from it. Her character development is amazing, even though you are seeing through Blomkvist's eyes it is still amazing. 

Also another character I would love to trade places would be Layla from the Dark Elements trilogy by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I mean who would want to have the abilities of a gargoyle AND a demon. Plus be near Roth, I love him...alot(creepy zone Steph). I also love Bambi (the snake tattoo) I would love to have a snake tattoo but I know that I probably won't get it.

Hot Apple Cider

What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest hottest thing?

The 1st book came to mind would be A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey, I did a book review in May if you want to see it here.
I chose this book because it is about three cousins, who did not know about their lineage and discovers that they are witches. While learning their new powers, they also discover bad witches trying to destroy anything and also they are falling in love. But what amazing is, is that it's set in 1800s.

Coat, Scarves and Mittens - The weather has turned cold and it's time to cover up

What's the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public? 

I think any book that has a couple as a front cover, it look very cheesy. Particularly a book that has a man or a women and the picture justs cuts off the head, I do find it funny and odd as to why the publishers go for it.

Pumpkin Spice

What's your favourite fall time comfort food?

For me I would go for a packet of biscuits and coffee(not tea, I may be British but I like Coffee more). I guess the best comfort food in Autumn for me would be Ham and Cheese Toasties, they are so easy to make at home and they fill you up for the entire day.

I hope you enjoyed this book tag, I hope to get the chance to do more as I had fun with this one.

Wrap yourself warm with your cozy scarf and hat.

Bye xx

Comments

Popular Posts