Final Weekend in Kanchanaburi


On the final weekend, before Koh Samet, I stayed in Kanchanaburi.

I chose to stay in a hotel with a swimming pool and it was amazing. I stayed in the Kanchanaburi City Hotel. My room was a large bed, waterfall shower, soft blankets and pillows and a really nice swimming pool. What was also cute was that the towels were shaped as elephants with their trunks kissing (so cute)

On Saturday I went with two other girls at the internship to go to the Safari Park.

We got to play with the cubs, feed giraffes and monkeys, play with big cats and had birds on my arm.

I was so much fun. If your interested in going, ask a taxi driver for the Safari Park and he will take your there and back for 600THB for the whole journey.









There are some more pictures and videos on my instagram if you want to have a look. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)