Erawan Waterfall and The Death Railway



























The first weekend in being in Kanchanaburi, we went to the Erawan Waterfalls. I was not aware of the hiking that we took. There were 7 levels (7 waterfalls) and I had only reached to No.5. I had reached my limit and sat down to catch my breath.

On the second day of the weekend, we had gotten up really early to catch the train to the Death Railway, I had taken quite a few photos of the scenery but then fell asleep because of the morning start. We had also went to see the Hellfire Pass Museum. It best you get the audio guide to understand a bit more of the history of what went there and knowing the dangers of building a train track on the side of a mountain. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.