Bangkok Part 2


So I went to Bangkok again and it was more of a chill weekend in the city.

I stayed in the Nana Hotel, the same hotel where I was at when I arrived to Thailand. I was staying on my own and I was also an area I was familiar with.

On Saturday, I went to Pratunam and spent quite a lot of money. And spent the rest of the afternoon, sitting by the swimming pool. 

On Sunday, I thought I would go and see Wat Arun (Pictures below). 












It was really beautiful and I had to wear something around my shoulders because there was a certain ceremony and there were quite a lot of Monks walking around, so I tried really hard to avoid them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.