Top 5 Wednesday - Anticipated Pre-Orders



Top 5 Wednesdays was created by Lainey of GingerreadsLainey.


I have seen T5W, floating around on Youtube and I really like watching them. So I thought I would include T5W here. 

This will be about Anticipated Pre-Orders. Now there are a couple of books that are set to release this year, but I want to include two books that I would really like. 


The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski. Set to release March 2016. I took a quick look at the paperback cover and the girls dress is green and I am loving it. Anyway... I am very excited when this book is out. As much as it is sad to say goodbye to a book series, I am very excited as to how Kestrel and Arin are reunited. It is a long wait but I think I can handle it :)


Winter by Marissa Meyer. Set to be released in November 2015. Another final book in a series. I loved the first three books and I am bursting to have to book in my hands. My curiosity is mostly towards the re-telling, like the previous books I thoroughly love the re-telling and with the twists in the series I want to know how to re-tell Snow White. 


(Not yet released official third book) by Alyxandra Harvey. A couple of months ago I read A Breath of Frost and I loved it. I have already got the second book in the series but I discovered that the third book hasn't been released. It seems that the publishers haven't released the book at all. I do not know if the book will be released but I will keep hoping that it will be out soon. I have even contacted Harvey herself and she said that the book hasn't been contracted from the publishers, so I will have to wait for a while.


The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz. Set to release August 2015. This book is the what I am most excited about. I LOVE the Millenium Trilogy, Stieg Larsson was such a fantastic writer. I read the first three and completely got hooked, once I heard the series was going to continue I have been buzzing like a bee. Unfortunately I won't be able to get the book once it's released as I will be in Thailand :( but it will be the first book I am buying when I return. 


Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. Set to release September 2015. Throne of Glass series is one of my most favourite series this year and getting this book would make me love the series a whole lot more. Much like The Girl in the Spider's Web the book is set to release while I am in Thailand.

And that concludes my Top 5 Wednesday. All the Goodreads pages are linked as well at Lainey's Youtube channel.

Hope you are having a lovely day.

See you soon

xx

Comments

Popular Posts