Holiday Books


As some of you may or may not know.

 I am going to Thailand and teach for two months. Two months is a long time and I would be very busy with teaching and having fun.

But I do want to take a couple of books with me and maybe find a bookshop over there.


The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen.

I have already packed this book in my carrier luggage. I am not currently reading it at the moment but it is for when I finish my previous book.



Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.

Recently I have been very curious about this book. This book was a recommendation by Youtuber BooksandQuills. A couple of weeks back she did a video called Classics for Beginners, in the video she and her friend recommended classic books that would be easy for people who have never read them before and Frankenstein was one of them. After watching the video I then became curious of book and wanted to buy it. It took a while to search around but I finally manage to get it. I don't particularly like the cover, even my mum thought it was ugly. 


The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas. 

I have read the Throne of Glass series at the beginning of the year but I didn't get the chance to read this one. After reading Heir of Fire, I didn't want to jump straight into this book so quickly. Initially I had already planned to take this book with me to Thailand. I am looking forward to get back to the series before I get to read Queen of Shadows.


Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. 

I am currently reading this book and I have only reached 20% into it. I saw the book on abookutopia and became very curious about it. So far I am enjoying it but it hasn't hooked me in yet. Hopefully I will start to enjoy it soon.


The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo.

I have actually read this book before but at the time I wasn't enjoying it as I had hoped. On the Goodreads page, a lot of people gave big reviews which made me want to re-red it. So I thought I would give the book a second chance and maybe the second time I would enjoy it. 

These are the only books that I am planning to take with, Hopefully I get the chance to read all of them but maybe I won't be able to because of the Internship. 

Speak to you soon xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)