Enjoying the Sun












So the weather has been lovely and I even had a couple of days off to soak in the sun, luckily the sun is shining and with english weather usually there is rain. So I took some photos and sharing them with you. 

Also I am currently reading two books. Phantom by Jo Nesbo, I've had this book on my shelf waiting to be read for two years and I am finally reading it. The Year of the Rat by Clare Furniss, I have been waiting patiently to read this book. I am intrigued with this book and I hope I enjoy it. 
This is the first time that I have ever attempted to read two books at the same time but hopefully I will get the chance to finish them this month.

So what have you guys been doing? 

Hope you guys are enjoying the lovely weather wherever you are.

Bye xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.