June Book Haul 2015


5 BOOKS PEOPLE! JUST 5

Initially I didn't want to get any books this month but I am very happy that I only got 5.




Book One: The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige. The sequel to Dorothy Must Die. I flew by the first book and it is one of my favourite retellings this year. I didn't anticipate the book to be in Waterstones but as soon as I saw the book I immediately grabbed it and didn't let go. 


Book Two: P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han. The sequel in the duology of To All The Boys I've Loved Before. I read the first book some time last year and loved it. I have always wanted the book but I didn't really think I would get the book so quickly but I am very happy that the two books are together. Also I live the spine colours, first book is pink and the second is blue. So cute :)


Book Three: The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell. I haven't read a David Mitchell book before but when I saw the book advert on Goodreads, I got interested. I don't know what happens in the book mostly but from what I can tell from flipping through the pages, it seems that the book has different stories set in different years. I know that Mitchell wrote Cloud Atlas but I have never read the book or seen the film. But I will give this book a go.


Book Four: Touch Of Power by Maria V. Snyder. I got this book because of Sasha from abookutopia. She recently did a book haul of all the books she bought on her trip to Scotland and this was one of the books she picked up. I really like the premise of the book and I have been getting very into fantasy/supernatural books recently, so I am very excited to pick this book up when I can.


Book Five: Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. I got this book with Touch Of Power and also I got this book because of Sasha. She read the book at the beginning of the year and that book got her out of her reading slump. I got this book out of curiosity and I have also read some good reviews off this book. 

And that concludes my June Book Haul, as I said not a lot but I am sticking to the smaller amount of books for a while. All the books are linked to their Goodreads pages, if you are interested in taking a look. 

When I am off for Thailand, I am only going to take 5 or 6 books with me.

I hope you are all having a great day, if the sun is shining or rain is chucking down. Just know that you will have a nice book next to you.

BYE xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.