May Book Haul


It is insane to think that we have already reached half of the year.

And in two months time I will be starting my teaching internship. I am nervous and excited to start my adventure living in my second native country. 

Anyway, on to the book haul.

I only have 7 books this month, because of my preparation for Thailand. 

So here we go...



Books 1-3: A Vintage Wedding, A French Affair and The Perfect Match by Katie Fforde. I have been in a catch up mode with Fforde's books. Although A Vintage Wedding is quite larger than the others. 


Book 4: The Year of the Rat by Clare Furniss. I saw this book in Waterstones, about two months ago, didn't think much of it but when I saw the book in Tesco's, I immediately picked it up as it was cheaper. 


Book 5: Lux:Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout. The final book in the Lux series. I haven't started reading it but I am looking forward to the conclusion of the series. 


Book 6: A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas. I have seen this book everywhere and I am very happy that I have the book in my hands. I love the Throne of Glass series and I am looking forward to this trilogy.


Book 7: Whisper the Dead by Alyxandra Harvey. This is the second book in The Lovegrove Legacy. I fell in love with A Breath Of Frost and needed the second. I am unsure when the third book will be released but I hope it will be soon. 

And that concludes my book haul. As I said not a lot but I hope you all get the chance to pick these books up and let me know what you think. 

I have also left links to their Goodread pages, if you are interested.

I hope you are enjoying a lovely, wherever you are.

BYE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)