Ridiculous Pre-ban Book Haul (Jesus christ Stephanie)



I confess that I purchased way too many books. I admit that.

But also I have been pre-occupied with my online teaching course and I haven't had the chance to read.

So I have decided to ban book buying (I wonder how long that will take). It is not just because of the books, but also I am going to Thailand in July for two months and I need to savour my money and limit my amount of purchases. 

Hopefully I will succeed my challenge.

So on to the ridiculous pre-ban book haul.

I have a total of 15 books to show you.


Oh dear... one too many books. 

TBH I have never purchased so many books like this before. The only limit of book purchases would be at least 3 books. But since I have been watching booktubers and other book bloggers, I always seem to be wanting the books that they have. This is why I need to stop.


Keeping The Moon, Dreamland and The Moon and more by Sarah Dessen. 

I have been in love with Sarah Dessen and her books.I started reading her books when I was 15 years old and I have not stopped loving them ever since. And I have been meaning to get the remaining books. 

Just to let you know I have already got Keeping the Moon but I ended up getting another, the reason for it was because I bought the book believing I would get a smaller size since the one I already have is a taller book than the others. So now I have two books of Keeping the moon, one in paperback and another in hardback.


Recipe for Love, The Rose Revived, Flora's Lot and Thyme Out by Katie Fforde.

I had forgotten that I already showed Recipe for love and The Rose Revived in my previous book haul, so you can see them again. 

I had read Thyme Out before but I borrowed that book from my home town library and I have been meaning to buy the book myself. I haven't read Flora's Lot and I am looking forward to reading it.


The 100 Homecoming by Kass Morgan. The last and final book in the 100 trilogy. I was contemplating on buying the book but I was very curious as to how the book ends. The TV series is very different to the books and I like that.

All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I have seen this book so many times on YouTube and I have heard great things about this book.

Daughter Of Smoke And Bone by Laini Taylor. Another book that I have seen on YouTube and I am very happy that I got it. The US cover is very different to the UK cover but I prefer the UK cover more because it looks kind of dark.


The Son by Jo Nesbo. HMF I am excited!!! I am a huge fan of Nesbo's writing. If you don't know who he is. Jo Nesbo is a Norwegian Author with his own crime thriller book series called the Oslo Series. A couple of years ago I read The Snowman by him and that book was amazing and I still love it. This book is not part of the Oslo series and I am very excited to read it.

The Retribution Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. Just recently I finished reading The Evolution Of Mara Dyer and if you have read the book already, the book ended on a cliffhanger and I immediately purchased the book. I am very excited to how the book series ends(so no spoilers).


Lux Consequences by Jennifer L. Armentrout. After reading the first two books of the series I desperately needed the second(third?) book. So I am very excited to read the book.

The Darkest Part Of The Forest by Holly Black. Another book that I have see on YouTube. I have never read a book with fairies in it and since I have heard good things about it, I wanted to give it a try.

Paper Towns by John Green. I haven't read or seen the movie of The Fault In Our Stars and I should. So I heard that there was another book adaptation of John Green's book Paper Towns and I thought this book would introduce me to John Green.

And that is all of my ridiculous book haul.

I apologise for not post recently as my mind has been to my online teaching course and I should be finishing soon.

Hope you have a lovely Saturday 

Spend some time out of the books and into the sun.

Thanks xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)