Music Loves (So far)



Hey guys!

Apologies to my absence as I have been busy with my online course and I am very happy to say that I passed (Yay!!) three months have finally paid off an I am ready for my adventure to Thailand. 

So since I haven't been posting much about books, I thought I would go on my favourite passed time which is music. 

I did a post about my favorite music in September but haven't updated it lately. 

This will be a mix of English and Korean music. 


See you again by Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth

This doesn't need an explanation as to why it's in this blog post.

I have been a fan of the Fast and Furious franchise since film 4 was released. I love the humour, I love the high speed chase and I love the bond the Fast and Furious family has. As a fan of the franchise and finding out about Paul Walker's death, it surprised me, I didn't believe that it happened and this song was a perfect for him. I have seen the film and cried, it was a perfect send off for Paul's character and an emotional farewell to the late actor. 


Only you by Miss A

Miss A is one of my favourite KPop groups and after a year hiatus, they finally return with their new released song which is amazing. The style is very uplifting and very different compared to their previous released songs. I love the song, love the beat and their album is awesome.


Auditory Hallucination by Jang JaeIn ft NaShow

From the Korean drama Kill Me Heal Me, this song is soooo gooood. The basic tempo is very dark and emotional but a very powerful song. 


Hopeless Love by Jimin Park

Jimin Park is one of the members of 15&, this is Jimin's first solo and this song is fantastic. So much emotion into the song, totally brilliant and shows Jimin's amazing voice.


Call Me Baby by EXO

This song is amazing. I have to admit that I like this song than Overdose. Call Me Baby is a really good song, even though they are minus two members I think they are going to do a great job.

And these are the songs that I am loving at the moment. Hopefully soon my next blog post would be about books.

Wish to see you next time.

Happy Reading xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)