March Wrap-Up


Hey Guys!

It's the end of March and this is my end of the month wrap-up.

My wrap-up is a bit small as I have been watching too many Korean Dramas and I haven't been in the reading mood this month.


Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote

So I read Breakfast at Tiffany's because of the premise of the film. I had never seen the whole film before I read the book. But when I picked this book up I really enjoyed it. I only liked Breakfast at Tiffany's than the rest of the stories as they were a little confusing to me. 


If I Stay by Gayle Foreman

I picked this book up because I saw the film trailer and I wanted to see it. After reading it, I am not quite sure if I want to see the film. This book was about a girl's choice into wanting to stay alive or say goodbye. I liked the general story and how Mia was able to see all her family and her boyfriend but the ending was predictable and I didn't enjoy the book than I hoped I did. 


The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury

I had seen this book on Amazon, I was very intrigued with the title and the plot of the story but once I started reading this book, I lost interest. I was very excited and when I started the book, I thought I would enjoy it but when I finished it the book wasn't so great. There are many flaws to this book and it went a bit silly. I love the art cover and the title but I didn't like the plot. 



Secret Garden and Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford

I want to mention these two as they are books but they are for colouring. If you don't follow me on social media(aka Instagram and Twitter), you would have seen many pictures of my colouring pieces. I am obsessed with this book and I love both books. I strongly recommend you buy one of them. 



Lux Beginnings : Obsidian and Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

After reading White Hot Kiss, I was very intrigued with her other books. I have been wanting to pick this up for a while and I am very happy that I got the chance to read it. Jennifer has a fantastic easy reading writing style. You cannot stop loving it. There are a few elements that are similar to Twilight (minus the vampires and the cold Edward Cullen) that I think this book should have been recognised a lot more than Twilight. Daemon has that cheeky, sassy type of guy that you are drawn to but refuse because he is a jerk. Both of the books are very fantastic, if I had gotten the first book (Obsidian) on it own instead of this book, I would frantically be impatient until pay day. I like this cover than the other one and I also enjoyed the bonus material at the end.


Tempting The Best Man by J. Lynn (Jennifer L. Armentrout)

Another Jennifer L. Armentrout novel. I read this book on my phone and loved it soo much. I love unrequited love stories and I loved how she had written this book from both perspectives. This book was addictive, which is making me consider reading the rest of the series.

And that concludes my March Wrap-up. 

I hope you get the chance to pick one of these books.

Happy Reading xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.