March 2015 Book Haul


Hey Everyone!

This is my March Book Haul.

I have a total of 9 books to show you all.


So I am going to mention three of the books that I didn't receive at the end of February now.

(Bottom row - left to right)

Lux Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I have seen this book floating around on BookTube and since I enjoyed White Hot Kiss, I took the chance and purchased this.

Valkyrie by Kate O'Hearn - I have the second book in the series and I have been meaning the get the first book before I read the second.

Still Alice by Lisa Genova - I saw the movie trailer starring Julianne Moore and I was very curious with the book.

(Top row)

Secret Garden by Johanna Basford

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford

I saw the book Enchanted Forest on Casey Ann Books Youtube channel. I didn't know about Adult Colouring books and immediately ordered mine on Book Depository. I have done a blog post about this last week which you can find here


(Top to bottom)

The Rose Revived by Katie Fforde - I have a huge love for Fforde's books, they are amazing and fantastic. 

Recipe For Love by Katie Fforde

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I enjoy reading Jennifer's books and I was very intrigued with this book series. I am very looking forward to reading this book. 

Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I have been meaning to get the second book in the Dark Elements trilogy. I have already read White Hot Kiss and been stalling to get the second book. 

And that concludes my book haul.

Hope you enjoy this months book haul. 

Happy Reading xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.