February Book Haul 2015


Hey Guys!

I have another Book Haul for you.

I have 7 books to show you. In January I showed you 21 books and I am proud of this months book haul. 

Also, I have purchased a few other books but I haven't received them yet so I will include them in my March Book Haul.  

So here are the 7 book that I have got this February.



After finishing Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I then purchased the rest of the series. Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire and The Assassin's Blade.


I knew that the second book of Veronica Mars was coming out and I had to purchase it. Note that the bottle next to it is marshmallow shower gel and it's amazing. 


The Sin's Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury and Angelfall by Susan EE. 


Breakfast At Tiffany's by Truman Capote. I have always wanted to read this book since I saw the film. The cover is gorgeous and I cannot wait.

I hope you guys liked this book haul. I am sorry for the late post.

Hope to see you in another post.

Happy Reading xx





Comments

Popular Posts