Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.











For the last two days, I have been obsessed with this book and I can't stop.

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford is an Adult colouring book. Johanna Basford is an amazing illustrator and Enchanted Forest is her second released colouring book. 

I haven't had a colouring book for a very long time and when I saw this, I immediately purchased it.

I also have Secret Garden and I can't wait to start on it.  




If you have not got either of these books. Then I demand you to buy one right now. This book is fantastic. The detail on the illustrations are amazing and you will fall in love with this book.

I have spent so much time with these books. It is truly addicted and the illustration is beautiful.

You can get this on Amazon and on Book Depository.

I hope that you get the chance to buy this book and enter back into your childhood. 

Happy Colouring xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)