Feb Wrap Up.


It is the end of another month and here are the book that I have read this month.

In total, I have read 6 books this month.



1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - I have already done a book review. If you would like to see it, you can find it here.


2. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake. I have seen this book so many times at book stores but I never purchase it. I thought this book was very interesting and you would definitely could read this book for the entire day. I have purchased the second book but haven't started reading it yet. 


3. Veronica Mars Mr Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham. To tell you the truth, I liked this book more than I did with the first. This book had a lot more similar story lines from the TV series. The first book took me a couple of days to finish but this book flew by. Loved this book.


4. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas. The second book in the Throne of Glass series. After reading Throne of Glass, I really wanted to pick up the rest of the series. This is a fantastic sequel to the first. The book showed more of a killer side of Celeana and you find out a lot more of her secrets that no one else knew. 


5. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. The third book in the Throne of Glass series. This book took me longer to read, at the time I had reached a reading slump and I wasn't interested in reading at all. But I powered through and ten days later I finished it. I liked the book, I found Celeana growing more and more to a different person than who she was in the first book. And I hate Dorian's dad so much.


6. All Fall Down By Ally Carter. I have been waiting patiently for Ally Carter to release her new book. I have read her other books before and couldn't wait for this one to come out. I was unsure about what the story was about and when I started to get into it, I loved it a lot. 

And those are the book that I have read this month. I am proud that my reading pace is slowing down. 

Hopefully you enjoyed my Wrap Up and see you all in my next post.

Happy Reading xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.