My Favorite Books of 2014

So here are my Favorite books (that I have read) in 2014.





The Burn for Burn Series by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian would have to be my most favorite books series this year. I love the concept of the story and how these three girls become friends along the way. I enjoyed the second book Fire with Fire because the revenge is just on one person. I like Lilia mostly, she is this girl who shields herself to her friends and becomes this different girl. I like her moments with Reeve because, you get to see this lovable, caring side of her. 


A great fantastic read for me this year. I read this book because I saw the movie trailer. I couldn't put this book down. The story is all based through exchanged of letters, e-mails and instant messaging. It was so much fun to read. I haven't seen the film but when the DVD comes out I will definitely do a review.


Another book that I bought because I saw the movie trailer. This book is such a great read. I know the movie plot story is very different than the book but hopefully it does a pretty good interpretation of it. 

And that is it, I didn't do a lot of reading than I thought I did but I have to say it is nice to back in the swing of reading. I have missed it.

Thanks xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)