Middle of January Book Haul.


So January 2015.

I has only been 10 days of the month and I have purchased way too many books and I haven't done a lot of reading.


In total I have got 9 books.


Veronica Mars A Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham. Published March 2014. This book takes place after what happened in the movie. I have already finished the book and written a review if you want to read it you can see it here.


Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. Published April 2014. A girl by the name of Amy Gumm is the second girl from Kansas to enter OZ and everything that we know about OZ is wrong. Good Witches are bad and Evil witches are good and Amy has a job to do...kill Dorothy. 

I have seen this book on Booktube and I was very interested in the story and the giant twist that is, Dorothy is evil and the Wicked Witch of the West is good. 


Scarlet (2nd book in The Lunar Chronicles)by Marissa Meyer. Published February 2013. Scarlet's grandmother is missing and the only person who can help her is Wolf, a street fighter and soon they rely on one another. 

I have started reading the first book of the series and I have already purchased the second one. The reason I purchased the book was become the price decreased on Amazon from £5 to £2 (!!!!) so I had to buy it before the price goes back up. 


A Breath of Frost by Alyxandra Harvey. Published January 2014. Emma and her cousins discover their family heritage and suddenly people are dying in Regency London in 1814.


Fangirl and Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. Published September 2013 (Fangirl) and February 2013 (Eleanor &Park). 

Fangirl follows Cath and she is a fan of Simon Snow, so she spends her time alone writing fanfiction, her twin sister wants to be independent and Cath doesn't know what to do. 

Eleanor & Park are two sixteen year old's and fall in love with one another. 

I have seen both of these books on Booktube and I have heard great reviews, so when I saw the books in the bookshop I knew I had to read them. 


The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutoski. Published March 2014. Kestrel, a seventeen year old purchaces her own slave and starts to fall in love with him. 

The Cover art is gorgeous. I saw this book on thebookbasement video on YouTube and she really loved the book and I thought I should try it out. 


White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Published February 2014. Layla is half gargoyle and half demon and she can't kiss the boy she likes because he is a warden and she can kill him. 

I saw this book on TheBookLife on YouTube and thought I would really like this book because I like bad boys. 


Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas. Published July 2013. Anna and her friends are in a Aruba for Spring Break and her friend is found dead. People accuse her of killing her friend and Anna must find the truth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)