End of the month - January Book Haul 2015


Since my last book haul I have purchased an additional 12 books. 

I have a problem, as many book lovers do.


From top of the pile to the bottom:

City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare. The first book in the Mortal Instruments Series. Published in Mar 2007.

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. The Second book in the Mara Dyer Series. Published in Oct 2012.

Cress by Marissa Meyer. The Third book in the Lunar Chronicles. Published in Feb 2014.

Fairest by Marissa Meyer. A Novella about the Evil Queen Levana. Published January 2015.

Everbound by Brodi Ashton. The Second book in the Everneath Series. Published Jan 2012.

All Fall Down by Ally Carter. The first book in the Embassy Row series. Published Jan 2015.

Anna Dressed in Blood and Girl Of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. The Anna Duology. Published Oct 2011 and Aug 2012.

If I Stay by Gayle Foreman. The first book in the If I stay Duology. Published April 2009.

Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins. The Second book in the Sweet Evil Trilogy. Published April 2013.

Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Mass. The first book in the Throne of Glass series. Published Aug 2012.  


The Goddess Test Trilogy and Novella by Aimee Carter. The Goddess Test, Goddess Interrupted, The Goddess Inheritance and The Goddess Legacy. Published April 2011 (1st), March 2012 (2nd), Feb 2013 (3rd) and July 2012 (4th). 

Red Rising by Pierce Brown. The first book in the Red Rising Trilogy. Published Jan 2014.

And that is my January book haul complete. If you were interested about my other Jan Book haul, you can find it here.

I hope you guys liked my big book haul. 

Happy Reading :) xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)