Girl Online By Zoe Sugg


Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

I was really excited when I heard about this book. I have been a fan of her blog and Youtube channel since the beginning of the year. And as a book lover I was really excited when this came out. 

Her debut novel follows a girl, Penny. She lives in Brighton and own's an anonymous blog called Girl Online, where she writes about embarrassing moments and her life problems. Her parents are given the chance to plan a wedding in New York, so Penny joins her parents to the Big Apple with her Best Friend, who she then meets a musician, Noah. He is a big mystery until her life unravels before her eyes.

Liked:

I really liked the concept of the story, a girl who meets a boy in New York and falls in love with him. Penny and Noah are adorable together. 

What I liked the most was Penny facing her fears over he oldest and meanest friend Megan (I prefer Mega-Bitch). Mega-Bitch was being harsh and mean to her friend and expect Penny to come running whenever she wants. I like how Penny stood up to her.

I had alot of fun reading this book. I was hooked instantly and couldn't put the book down. This book is an easy to read and definitely would recommend it.

Disliked:

I never had a problem with the book.

What I disliked the most was people reacting to Zoe having a ghostwriter for her book. It is perfectly understandable that Zoe had help in writing her novel. Everyone needs help, it's how we learn in life. This is her first novel, so of course she needed help. Not everyone can write a book for a first try. It takes patience and a lot of time to make a book that is perfect for the readers and the targeted audience. I have even tried myself years ago and the thing was, was I was still a teenager and had no clue how I wanted my book to end. So I ended up with an unfinished book. 

This is Zoe's first novel and I am really glad that I enjoyed it. I never had a problem with it and I would recommend this book to everyone. 

I hope you like this review. And what are your thoughts. Did you like this book?

If there are any books that are a good read, comment below.

Thanks xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)