December 2014 Book Haul


Another Book Haul.

It's a lot more than the last one.



John Constantine Hellblazer Original Sins Book 1 (Right). £14.99. A collection of the first 9 comics in the Hellblazer series and 2 extra comics from Swamp Thing introducing John Constantine.

The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo (Top of the pile) £7.99. Published August 2013. Follows a girl who becomes a bride to a deceased son of a rich family only to be drawn to the afterlife. 

Everneath by Brodi Ashton (2nd in pile) £6.99. Published January 2012. Nikki Beckett has only 6 months to say goodbye to her family, friends and boyfriend until she is sucked back into the Everneath. (Also the front cover is beautiful)

The Selection by Kiera Cass (3rd) £7.99. Published April 2012. America Singer does not want to be selected but questions it all when she meets Prince Maxon. (I have seen this book floating around Booktubers and thought I should give it a go)

The Shakespeare Curse by J.L Carrell (4th) £6.99. Published January 2010. Kate Stanley is invited to Scotland and suddenly bizarre events happen when she is there. (I have read this book before and I seem to have lost the book in my collection, only I don't know where it is. So I purchased another one. Great Book!)

Valkyrie The Runaway by Katie O'Hearn (5th) £6.99. Published February 2014. 14 year old Freya must enter the World of Man to find a fellow Valkyrie. (I only realized that this book is the 2nd one in the series but the story is interesting and I really love mythology books)

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer (6th) £5.24. Published January 2012. Cinder is a cyborg and falls in love with a Prince. (I have been wanting to read this book since I first saw it on Youtube, The front cover looks amazing and I am excited to read it.)

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (7th) £5.59. Published September 2011. Mara Dyer wakes up with no memory of how she was in the hospital, she believes that there is something more to the accident.

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (8th) £5.49. Published May 2012. Anna Whitt is able to feel peoples emotions and she is drawn to the bad boy of the town, only no one warned her.

Rebel Angels (9th) and The Sweet Far Thing (10th) by Libba Bray £6.99 each. Published December 2006 (Rebel Angels) and December 2007 (The Sweet Far Thing). Now I have read both these books before and I do have the first book in the series, so I wanted to complete the collection. 

And those of the books I have got in my book haul. A little bit bigger than my last book haul but I am looking forward to reading them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)