Christmas Presents 2014


I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. Albert Einstein

Hello All,

So Christmas was a couple of days ago (you knew that. Of course you knew that, silly me)

So I wanted to show you what I received this year.



The Complete Tales by Beatrix Potter. I love the dust cover, it's so cute.


Yankee Candle Votive. Beautiful smells. I got Wild Fig. Sugared Apple, Christmas Cookie, Christmas Eve, 3X Spiced Apple (I am obsessed with this smell), Mandarin Cranberry and 2X Black Coconut.


A Nutella jar with my name on it. Ahhhhhh!!


An adorable owl tea light.


My most amazing prezzie. Meet Lenny, my Lenovo laptop.


Some Lush bath stuff. I got Christmas Hedgehog bubble bar and Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb.


I love this prezzie ever. Veronica Mars TV Series and Movie. I am obsessed with this TV show and I was upset when the show was cancelled. I was super happy when they were planning on making a movie. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.