Splurge from Pay Day

So Last week I was paid from work and I didn't hesitate and went shopping and here is what I bought.



So I went to Boots and purchased my shampoo and conditioner. I am really loving VO5, they are very good for my hair and excellent when I dye it. 


Also from Boots I purchased. Soap and Glory Eyebrow Pencil in Hot Chocolate £8.00. VO5 Nourish Hair Mist £3.99. Barry M Kohl Eye Pencil in Black and Blue, both at £2.99.


I also went on Amazon and purchased some books. The Summer Series and the Burn Series by Jenny Han. I also purchased another book but the parcel arrived after I snapped these. The book was Born Wild by Julie Ann Walker *romance novel. Shh* 



I took a trip to Claire's accessories and purchased some headbands and a cute panda dust plug.The Panda Dust Plug was £3.50 while the headbands were around £3-£5 each.


After Claire's I went into Clinton's and purchased some Yankee Candles. I purchased Amber Moon in a Medium Jar £15.71, Black Coconut in a Medium Jar £15.71 and a new love Fireside Treats in a small Jar at £5.54. I did purchased more candles but that are Christmas presents for my co-workers.


And Last but not least, My Studio Ghibli Totoro window doll. I LOVE Studio Ghibli and I freak out and desperately want anything that is linked to Studio Ghibli. I do have a collection of Studio Ghibli films but I don't have them all. I have forgotten  how much it costs, probably around £5. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.