Grace's Guide The Art Of Pretending To Be An Adult By Grace Helbig


Grace Helbig is a very popular American YouTuber, She records videos in her own home and makes fun of herself and other people(in a straight face).

I have been of a fan of her channel for not that long and I really like her sense of humor, a lot of confusion on her face and I really love her channel.

Her book is a healthy guide of tips on what to do if you are in need of help. Like how to host an adult party, how to do an interview and lots more. These tip are so hilarious, the pictures in the book are very funny so you are constantly entertained at every page you turn, the pages are colourful and over all a fantastic book. 

You can get this book on Amazon or any bookshop. 

*no one has asked me to write a review. This is my own opinion*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Time To Open New Doors + Book Haul

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)