Music Loves of September

So I thought I would change up a little bit and talk about my favorite music that I have been listening to recently.

WARNING! I do have a mixed taste in music, Sometimes I listen to the top hits, sometimes I listen to K-pop and sometimes I find music that no one else listens to.

I hope you enjoy :)

1. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor.
  I am obsessed with this song, I really really enjoy it. The tune is amazing and the lyrics are so catchy. I could listen to this song all day and not get fed up of it. The message from this song is important, you are beautiful no matter who else says. And also a great song for her first debut. Well done Meghan!! :)


2. Don't Touch Me by Ailee.
 
 Ailee is one of my most favorite Korean singers ever. Her voice is amazing and her songs are amazing as well. This song shows her amazing vocal range and the lyrics are very easy to sing alone. If you have not seen any of Ailee's live performances, you have to see it. Especially her cover of I Will Always Love You from Dolly Parton and popular by Whitney Houston, her vocals are amazing.

3. Chimera EP by Marie Digby
   I have been following Marie Digby since her very first album Unfold and I found her on YouTube with her fantastic cover of Umbrella. This is Marie's sixth album and I love it. I don't necessarily have a favorite song on the album I just love all three.





4. Red by Hyuna.
  Hyuna is the rapper of the South Korean group 4Minute and she has two solo albums released also. She was also featured in PSY's famous Gangnam Style Music Video. Red is an amazing song and so much fun to listen. Mush like her debut single Bubblepop, This song is catchy and very fun to listen to. I had this sudden urge to dance every time I listen to this song. The music video surprised me, it reminded me of Miley Cyrus We Can't Stop for some reason.


5. Go Crazy by 2PM
2PM were the first K pop boy band that I listened to and I fell in love with all of them. Go Crazy is from their 4th full album and this song was written by one of the members. I had read that this song was like Hands Up which in the music video, they were drinking but this song is two time better than Hands Up and I love it soooo much.


So if you haven't had the chance to listen to them, go and have a look on YouTube.

Thanks :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Me, Heal Me

Movies I Have Watched, Mention in Gilmore Girls (Day 6)

Enchanted Forest by Johanna Basford.